Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Suzuki-LaMattery


Although I've known it for 4 months now, and almost all of you reading this blog, nevertheless, it deserves special mention as one of the biggest events of 2006 for me. I am expecting baby #4, not a planned event, nevertheless a happy one. The baby has become not 'mine' but 'ours' in that Jay, Janni and Juli all consider it theirs and are looking forward to having a baby (?). The expected due date is January 15, 2007, and if we're lucky, sis-Aimi will be around to celebrate the event as well.
The pregnancy has progressed normally, I have the customary morning-sickness every morning, even though I'm past 3 months, but at least it's usually only in the morning, and fortunately I'm not too limited in what I can or cannot eat. I've had no unusual cravings, and what cravings I've had pass too quickly to be noted. The only thing regular in my diet is a morning cup of tea, and usually a piece of toast with it. So far I haven't experienced bad heartburn, which I remember with each of the other kids.
This baby is an active one, and recently it's kicks have been stronger, enough to give me a jolt, fun-oh-fun--NOT! In a couple months it will be a real pain, in every meaning of the word. But I'm glad to know it's in there and healthy, active, and alive.
So here's to a new baby and the extension of my motherhood, hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Erinn! You look fantastic!