Monday, April 10, 2006

Police in Hashimoto



We actually get a lot of excitement in our little town, apart from death threats at the school, fires in the neighborhood, and a few other thrilling stories (someday I gotta tell you about the local affair gone bad which resulted inlocal housewife nudie-cuties posted to everyone's mailboxes!), we had a police show-down at the shop across from the local family restaurant where my friend and I were enjoying an afternoon of quiet chat and tea. I had my camera on me, so ran out to get a few pictures, but I missed the main arrest. We still don't know what happened, except that it required about 50 policemen, maybe they were just bored and wanted in on whatever action was going on!

6 comments:

MareAmi said...

That is indeed some very exciting stuff, lol :)

Anonymous said...

We have had a murderer live in the neighborhood, we actually met the guy, came over with another friend for a BBQ once, and there's a house that has had a string of suicides committed in it, among other strangeness over here. And we all thought Japan was so safe!

Actually, our city was once considered one of the most toxic environments in the world by some environmental organization due to some factory dumping a bunch of chemical waste out here. I believe it's been cleaned up, but man, I just want to live in a peaceful quiet little town!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Hashimoto is getting lots of action these days--I definitely want to hear about the nudie-cutie escapades some day!

And thanks for notifying us whenever you update--it's great to be able to see all the goings-on in your clan.

MareAmi said...

OMG! You had the murderer over for dinner?!

Erinn said...

It was before he was involved with the murder, actually a really really sad story. He was a friend of a friend, and showed up with the friend to our BBQ.

Erinn said...

Hi Valerie!! Yes, Hashimoto provides us with excitement! Glad to hear from you!!