Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My brothers

My little baby brothers are staying the night. Tim is 18 now, 6'7" and is pretty buff man, he was a skinny little shrimp last year, tall, but skinny. He's filled out quite nicely, I have a feeling he won't be lacking for girlfriends. He starts UCLA in September, and I am quite jealous, not really, I'm happy for him to get the chance and to get it so young. He'll be studying physics, how fascinating is that? I don't know if I have the brain for it, but I think it would be totally interesting.

Jerry is taller than me too, but I still am the big sister, hahaha! He does try to remind me that he's bigger, but it doesn't work, I still remind him I'm older and smarter, for now. Always will be older, but the smarter part is highly debatable. He delights in being outrageous, rebellious, stubborn, and is begging me to tell him where the body-piercing doctor is. He bought a piercer to pierce his chin, and tried to do it himself, but he thought it would hurt too much. The doctor I went to uses a local anesthesia. At first I said no, I wouldn't tell him, but believe me, he's gonna do this one way or another, so I said if he waits until the beginning of next summer vacation, I'll take him myself to get it done, then it can heal over vacation and he can take it out for school (his school doesn't allow body piercing like that). He hates it though, he's really trying to wear me down. But he's only 13 for goodness sake! I just wouldnt' want Janni to do anything like that until she's around 15. I hope he can wait one more year.

No comments: