Saturday, August 20, 2005

Catmares

Last night Jason stayed over at a friends, so I slept in with the girls. Problem is, I didn't tell the hubby that I wasn't going to be sleeping in bed with him that night, and he'd already gone to sleep when I made the choice. I slept great, no problem at all. Unfortunate for him though, he had a bit of a shock.

Next morning he tells me:
"Honey, I didn't know you weren't sleeping in the bed last night!"

"Ooops, sorry, yeah, I decided to sleep with the girls, why?"

"I woke up to something licking my leg and I thought it was you! When I turned around there was noone there!! I looked down and it was Jacq!! It scared the crap out of me!"

"Honey, what kind of dreamin' were you doin' last night?? When was the last time you ever woke up to me licking your legs??"

2 comments:

MareAmi said...

ahhh ah ha ha ha ha ha that's so funny! What a dork!

Erinn said...

A dork or a dreamer--hopeful wisher. Maybe he actually used the cat to give me a hint of some sort?