Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Gardening Attempt

I told the kids that whenever I walk into a gardening store I can hear all the little plants crying out "Don't buy me, don't buy me, please don't buy me!" I've killed my fair share of plants, but I wanted some fresh basil and parsley, and thought I should attempt some sort of vegetable something. So here's my miniature garden...

Some basil and in the back is a parsley plant, there used to be a cilantro bush, but it promptly died on me...

And here we have a tomato plant, with two healthy growing tomatoes, an eggplant bush with one eggplant, and a cucumber vine, which will be repotted soon, they have all survived my garden for 2 weeks now!


Not really a part of the garden, but we bought a small Christmas tree to mark Jordan's birth, and so far it is doing fine--phew!

1 comment:

MareAmi said...

LOL - "don't buy me." That's too funny!