Thursday, December 14, 2006

Visiting with Windy

I have no clue what the kids are looking at, I think they're trying to coax Marylin to join them in the picture.
And here they are, Janina, Julia, Marylin, Trinity and Jason in the back!

Jason practicing his big brother techniques.

Chilling out in the back yard.

Trinity--hey gorgeous!

Helping get envelopes ready for my baby shower.

Our day at the pool--Windy's friend Melanie (whom we didn't get a picture of!) invited us to her complex to enjoy the water.
Marylin--you cool girl!

Check out the goggles! The kids won't swim without them, must be Japanese!

Windy's going to hate me for this one! She'll probably dig up something of me to post on her site just to get me back!

Goof!--We gave Marylin an extra pair of goggles.

A day at a local park near Windy's.

Check this out! The kids clicked with Uncle Mike, they all had their DSs out in no time at all!

The eyebrow thang! You gotta ask Marylin about it. It's a sign that she's accepted you into her world.

Ready for bed, sweet dreams and all that!


Now this is just plain weird, but Jason is like his father and his older siblings, it always freaks me out to see this!

1 comment:

MareAmi said...

You posted a picture of me with no make up and no boobs?! I'm going to get you back hard for that one! :)