Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Force is With Us

We made it Star Wars 3--Revenge of the Sith. I think the most exciting part for me was the moment Darth Vader took his first breath inside the suit, OH MY GOD!! How many years have I been waiting to understand the sad mystery behind the man in the suit. Is Star Wars and Sci-fi or a romance? I don't know yet, but this one was a very tortured love-story, and oooh, that emperor is EVIL man!! You have to respect evil to that extent, the mind that can work out such schemes. Of course it's mostly due to George Lucas, but nonetheless..
Poor Padame, the kids just couldn't understand how she could die of a broken-heart, made for an interesting discussion.
Yoda rocks man! Julia is in love with Yoda, she is trying to talk like him and bought some Yoda stationary, maybe I'll search out a Yoda cross-stitch pattern and make it for her. Funny kid!

Well, to be honest, I'm totally glad this movie had finally come out. It's been like 20 years too late. The story is told, the mysteries are answered, and I can't wait to see it again. Actually, tonight we're going to watch Star Wars 4, a New Hope. We prepared for number3 by watching 1 and 2 over the past 2 weeks, and then planned to see 3, and finish off with the last 3, so we can grasp the whole story.

The robots in this newest one were so awesome. I personally think it was one of the best of the whole series, although nothing can really compare to the first 3. And that evil robot guy- Grevious, I wonder if he wasn't sort of a pre-Darth Vader, cause he had a real heart inside of him, maybe he was originally a person that slowly got sliced up and replaced with parts?

OK, now to find some downloads and screensavers and wallpapers!!
Pictures will be coming!

No comments: