Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping!

I wish I'd gotten more pictures of Christmas shopping, but we worked it out for Papa to watch bebe so the big kids and I could take off for a few hours to the super-mall near our house and spend some time together, and some money together. It was great! Here we are stopping for snack half-way through our shopping adventure. The place is a new ice-cream shop a lot like cold stone in the States, but probably 3x the cost! So, this treat was a once-a-year treat. When it costs me $20 for snack, that's just a bit out of my normal budget!

But it sure was YUMMY!


The ever-so-cool teen boy who believes smiling will ruin the effect

But my lovely daughters still smile for the camera


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see the new Diamond City - hope to go in the holidays :)