Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Morning of the Party

Here we are the morning of the birthday parties for Julia and Papa. Took us awhile to get in gear, but we finally pulled ourselves together and had a wonderful time!

Jason reading Jordan a book, a book on both their levels, hahahaha!

Julia doing her favorite thing right now, chatting online with friends..
Jordan and Julia watching a video we took of Jordan being silly, he is quite vain...loves to see himself on video..
Jason and our stinky dog, who desperately needs a bath, a shave, a nail clipping...poor thing..'who's my mother?'
Me, pre-makeup, pre-tea, pre-anything..self portrait, wow, wonder what I was thinking??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erinn,
I miss you guys so much and love to view your blog. Thanks for keeping it up so I can sneek a peek at your life in Japan, which I miss being a part of. When I start my clan I will do the same, at least I intend to...amy

MareAmi said...

look at you! You look so tired :( poor mama