Thursday, October 05, 2006

A local fair

We spent part of the day while in LA at a local fair. The kids got $5 each and decided to spend it on an airbrush tatoo. Of course, Janina asked me if she could get a real one, to which I, being the good mother that I am, said NO WAY, not until you're at least 16 anyway. I'm hoping that by that time she'll have forgotten about it, hehe!



Jason turned out to be quite the good big brother, pushing Marylin around, and if Aunty Windy sends me her pictures, we'll have some of Jason giving Marylin a bath in the sink. It's good to know I'll have plenty of help with the new baby coming soon.
Later on I gave the kids $1/each to spend at the ice-cream truck. What Jason thought was going to be a delicious new candy turned out to be something horribly sour! He shared a bit with Marylin who loved it, in her own way.

1 comment:

MareAmi said...

that last picture of marylin is classic!